1) Tuition is non-refundable and due regardless of attendance.
2) Class cancellations due to inclement weather will follow the Public School System for the town the studio is in.
3) Classes are usually not held on Holidays and School vacations according to the school calendar. There is no charge for these days. (No evening classes on Halloween) Check with your teacher for possible changes to this rule.
4) Proper attire must be worn at all times. Hair must be pulled back away from the face and neck.
5) No gum, candy or food allowed during class. No excessive horseplay or talking during lessons. Students are expected to respect each other, their teachers and studio property.
6) Costumes are ordered in December and deposits are due at that time. No costume will be ordered without a deposit. Comp costumes are ordered in October.
7) The studio reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class.
By printing my name below, I am acknowledging that I agree to the release form and studio rules.
Dancer Registration Form
Please complete this registration and then mail (or pay us at first meeting) $10.00 per family to:
Pat Snow’s Dance Academy 50 Cross Street East Bridgewater, Ma 02333
I acknowledge that there are always certain risks involved in a dance class. I understand these risks and declare my daughter/son physically healthy and have medical approval to participate in this program. I hereby release Pat Snow's Dance Academy and all instructors exempt from liability for any injury or disability that might be incurred during or as a result of participation in dance class.
It is necessary that we have all parents/guardians sign a waiver regarding photos of their child. Pictures taken throughout the year may be used in the newspaper or on our website.